- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambition doesn’t stop there - our goal is to build the UK’s largest Electric Vehicle (EV) charging network. We’re looking for someone to manage the client relationship from signature to commissioning, programme managing the installation of new sites and ensuring we meet every client’s expectations in connecting our EV operations with the rest of the business.
Here’s an idea of your day to day:
- Design and deliver the operations playbook for new EV installations, integrating the methodology into JustPark’s operating model
- Act as the link between our clients and our CPO partner for installations, gathering client requirements, managing expectations and providing regular updates on delivery
- Track and measure EV installations, working with 3rd party project managers to escalate SLA failures or technical issues and identify solutions to ensure we meet client expectations
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure 3rd parties are meeting SLA and KPIs as defined in the contract, producing accurate forecasting and reporting of installation status
- Ensure all EV installations are delivered so they are fully compliant with the relevant standards and legislation
- Maintain complex project reporting that proactively identifies risk areas or blockers
- Proactively identify problem areas and work with stakeholders internally and externally to find solutions
- You should apply for the role if you are
- An experienced project or programme delivery manager
- Methodical and highly organised, ideally with good experience of project management tools
- An excellent communicator, able monitor installation teams in fast-changing environment
You’ll also have
- Track record of producing accurate project status reports
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to weigh multiple demands and priorities from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the EV charging ecosystem will definitely be useful
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.