- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
JustPark is a leader in its field. With over 5m registered customers we’re used by over 30% of motorists across the UK. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. Our product team is responsible for ensuring JustPark continues to deliver innovative solutions that solve customer problems - from our leading P2P marketplace and Electric Vehicle (EV) charging network to our B2B platform and commercial offering.
As we grow, we’re looking for a Product Manager to work on our B2B platform and commercial offering. Working closely with the Head of Product and Senior Product Managers, in this role you’ll own parts of the B2B and commercial product roadmap, with a focus on our B2B parking management platform and third-party integrations. You’ll ensure that we’re building a platform that can scale whilst still ensuring a seamless user experience.
In other words, this Product Manager will shape our product as we grow the business!
Here’s an idea of your day to day:
- Work with our Head of Product to own the B2B product roadmap, leading the end-to-end process from concept exploration to delivery
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design, and take the lead in working with stakeholders to ensure what is built is relevant for the business and our users
- Be the voice of our B2B users, understanding their problems and needs to ensure we deliver solutions that are genuinely impactful. You’ll have access to our B2B clients to conduct user research frequently
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders, with an ability to challenge and educate to ensure all our teams have a great understanding of our product
- Proactively support the product team on the product roadmap and strategy, bringing relevant insights and recommendations based on customer feedback, data analysis, stakeholder feedback, etc.
You should apply if you have:
- Strong understanding of product management with clearly designed, rigorous processes backed by theoretical understanding
- You have experience working on B2B products
- Experience of impact assessment and a solid prioritisation process
- An eye for good design
- Ability to work with technical teams and engineers with experience working on API integrations previously
- Curiosity, always wanting to learn more about the user through data as well as qualitative user research
- A strong product process but also the ability to be pragmatic and flexible where appropriate
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.