- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Management
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. We want drivers and space owners to fall in love with our brand for helping them enjoy more of the moments in life that really matter and spend less time worrying about parking. Right now we are in a seriously impressive phase of growth:
Our Commercial Team has had two record quarters of adding supply - we’re sitting on a goldmine
- As a result of Covid, more people than ever want to drive and park - we’re already growing 20% MOM even before lockdown has officially eased
- We’ve just closed a funding round which allows us to invest fully in our growth plans
- We have just engaged a world-class agency to run our paid media
- We have a talented team in place, raring to go
- 6m drivers growing by 250k+ per month
- Industry-leading NPS, TrustPilot & app store rating
However, our future is even brighter than this: driving and parking are both changing as a result of the exciting move towards the electrification of vehicles. This means we’re also on a mission to accelerate electric vehicle adoption amongst people who aren’t lucky enough to have their own driveway to charge on. We have started to grow and transform our business to not only support traditional parking, but to also change the way our customers think about parking and charging. We are therefore bringing in some great talent in our new EV team!
This brand new role will be the driving force behind building and delivering JustPark’s EV commercial propositions which underpin both successful and win-win partnerships (B2B) and compelling customer offers (B2C).
The focus will be on the long-term interests of the business, requiring strategic thinking about the sector, identifying and quantifying future EV value pools for JustPark, whilst quantifying and communicating opportunities, risks and returns to key decision-makers.
In addition, this role will ‘wow’ key stakeholders by taking ownership of the conversion of these opportunities into market-facing propositions.
- Own the development of commercial propositions for both B2B and B2C opportunities, ensuing we have a succinct commercial toolbox (economics, cost/benefit, negotiation levers and risks) to support deal delivery;
- Support the EV Key Accounts team by creating propositions which enable win-win partnerships;
- Support the EV Director in developing JustPark’s EV strategy, presenting and prioritising value pools for commercial development / exploration with the executive team;
- Manage the EV commercial team (once established) to ensure outstanding delivery of key results;
- Partner with JustPark’s internal teams on early-stage partnership development and prioritisation of the funnel;
- Build up a personal profile within the EV ecosystem and strong relationships with peers across the sector; and
- Become an EV ecosystem expert, actively up-to-date with the competitive landscape to identify risks and opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in a commercial or business development role at a high growth company;
- Adept at simplifying complex problems and framing commercial and strategic initiatives;
- Externally focussed and passionate about the EV sector, with a knack for exploring and realising creative value opportunities;
- Great project management skills, able to develop and execute projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Great communicator, confident presenter, with strong strategic and commercial acumen;
- Proven track record for working with people from across teams and with external partners, with a track record of developing strong commercial relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Always focused on doing what’s right and, willing to take on complex projects to support business growth;
- Ability to thrive working in an unstructured environment which requires new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines.
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you want to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.