- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Product Management
Experienced B2C copywriter wanted! If you’re an expert in producing brilliant long and short-form copy - and would enjoy free lunches and unlimited holidays - read on!
The role in a nutshell
Across a mix of digital and print, we aim for clear, compelling copy that engages our target audiences - as the copywriter you will make sure we tell a story that educates and persuades to help achieve our marketing objectives. You will also be the guardian of our Tone of Voice working across departments to make sure how we talk is consistent and never bone dry and boring.
What you’ll be doing
- Produce copy for a broad mix of channels - including print, web, mobile, video, social media and sales assets - making sure you engage and inform our target audiences. Always.
- Work as part of our very own in-house mini-agency: interpret briefs to come up with creative concepts, writing fresh copy that connects with the audience and drives action.
- Write hard-hitting copy for direct response, test-and-learn campaigns across CRM, landing pages and advertising.
- Write long-form content through all stages of the marketing funnel: from awareness through to consideration and purchase.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on large- and small-scale projects.
- Source images to support the development of engaging copy ready for publication.
- Own the Tone of voice of JustPark and work with stakeholders to ensure that voice is implemented.
- Significant experience as a copywriter or related role in consumer sectors
- Thinking conceptually is pretty vital; you have to be able to think about brands and the role tone of voice plays in communicating our values and differentiating us from our competitors.
- In the past, you’ve already produced loads of short-form social media and ad copy as well as long-form marketing content.
- You’re able to define messaging and copy for different stages of the customer journey.
- Goes without saying but excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills are a must.
- You also have experience with SEO / content marketing and are keen to generate brilliant content ideas.
- You are able to build trust, credibility and position yourself as THE copy expert so that internal stakeholders will seek your advice and input.
- You quickly understand project requirements and can jump straight into the development of clear and deliverable copy briefs...and copy, of course.
- You’re always up-to-date on the industry trends in marketing and communications.
- We’re all about growth and development for all, so everyone can build all the skills they need to be successful. With that in mind it’s not essential that you tick all the criteria below - but it’ll give you a head start if you have some knowledge there.
- Experience of digital marketplaces
- Start-up or scale-up experience
- Previous exposure to B2B marketing
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you want to work hours that suit you or occasinaly work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.