- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. We want drivers and space owners to fall in love with our brand for helping them enjoy more of the moments in life that really matter and spend less time worrying about parking. Right now we are in a seriously impressive phase of growth:
Our Commercial Team has had two record quarters of adding supply - we’re sitting on a goldmine
- As a result of Covid, more people than ever want to drive and park - we’re already growing 20% MOM even before lockdown has officially eased
- We’ve just closed a funding round which allows us to invest fully in our growth plans
- We have just engaged a world-class agency to run our paid media
- We have a talented team in place, raring to go
- 6m drivers growing by 250k+ per month
- Industry-leading NPS, TrustPilot & app store rating
However, our future is even brighter than this: driving and parking are both changing as a result of the exciting move towards the electrification of vehicles. This means we’re also on a mission to accelerate electric vehicle adoption amongst people who aren’t lucky enough to have their own driveway to charge on. We have started to grow and transform our business to not only support traditional parking, but to also change the way our customers think about parking and charging. We are therefore bringing in some great talent in our new EV team!
This role will be responsible for delivering successful EV Key Accounts and Partnerships, managing a portion of the funnel and executing conversion of leads to delivered accounts.
This role will be pivotal in building lasting relationships with existing key accounts as well as prioritising and converting high-value targets. Accounts will focus on fleets and OEMs; in parallel, this role will be expected to manage and secure a number of key strategic partnerships across the EV ecosystem.
- Build the funnel of key account and partnership targets and manage the CRM (Hubspot) ecosystem;
- Deliver value to the business and exceed our ambitious targets - deliver pitches, contract development and negotiations to ensure we close our deals;
- Own the relationship(s) for your target / existing accounts, and liaise across internal teams to ensure your clients’ needs are met;
- Understand our EV Key Account propositions and deliver these to our potential clients with a ‘win-win’ mindset;
- Support the Head of EV Key Accounts to formulate our EV Key Account and Partnership strategy;
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales team to win new relationships and negotiate contracts with prospective accounts in order to drive revenue and growth;
- Work closely with the EV Operations team to ensure contracts and SLAs are delivered to keep our clients happy;
- Be visible and raise the profile of JustPark and our propositions within the sector;
- Become a subject matter expert for key accounts (such as fleets) within JustPark; and
- Ensure you are up-to-date with internal and external developments, suggesting new ways to increase sales.
- Strong commercial experience – must be able to demonstrate where you have made different commercial models fit the client / business need;
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Previous experience in developing (from scratch) lasting business relationships with corporate accounts;
- Previous experience in commercial and/or Key Account management (ideally within Fleet);
- Previous experience of managing corporate accounts and fulfilling reporting requirements;
- Previous experience in leading negotiations and sales pitches;
- The ability to quickly learn and talk confidently about a technical product;
- Strong presentation skills – should have experience of presenting to small, medium and large groups on a regular basis; and
- A good networker capable of engaging throughout Fleet value chains i.e. manufacturers, leasing companies, brokers, dealerships and individual sales people
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you want to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.