- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. We want drivers and space owners to fall in love with our brand for helping them enjoy more of the moments in life that really matter and spend less time worrying about parking. Right now we are in a seriously impressive phase of growth:
Our Commercial Team has had two record quarters of adding supply - we’re sitting on a goldmine
- As a result of Covid, more people than ever want to drive and park - we’re already growing 20% MOM even before lockdown has officially eased
- We’ve just closed a funding round which allows us to invest fully in our growth plans
- We have just engaged a world-class agency to run our paid media
- We have a talented team in place, raring to go
- 6m drivers growing by 250k+ per month
- Industry-leading NPS, TrustPilot & app store rating
However, our future is even brighter than this: driving and parking are both changing as a result of the exciting move towards the electrification of vehicles. This means we’re also on a mission to accelerate electric vehicle adoption amongst people who aren’t lucky enough to have their own driveway to charge on. We have started to grow and transform our business to not only support traditional parking, but to also change the way our customers think about parking and charging. We are therefore bringing in some great talent in our new EV team!
This brand new role will be responsible for developing, managing and delivering successful EV Key Accounts, ensuring win-win (and profitable) client relationships.
This role will be executed through building strategic relationships and commercial partnerships with potential clients for their EV charging requirements, closing and managing complex deals, and delivering continuous value to our clients in an after-sales environment.
Target clients will likely include fleet operators, leasing companies and key strategic partnerships (e.g. hotels, other network operators).
- Define and implement the strategic vision and objectives for target & existing key accounts;
- Collaborate with the EV Commercial team to develop Key Account propositions and deliver the best value to potential clients;
- ‘Seal the deals’ - deliver partnership strategy, pitches, contract development and negotiations to ensure we close our deals;
- Own the relationships with and pipeline for new and existing key accounts, whilst developing the team and end-to-end processes for excellent key account management;
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales team to win new relationships and negotiate contracts with prospective accounts in order to drive revenue and growth;
- Develop a seamless interface with the EV Operations team to ensure contracts and SLAs are clearly defined, understood and delivered to keep our clients happy;
- Be visible and raise the profile of JustPark and our propositions within the sector;
- Network with, and present to senior stakeholders (both clients and internal);
- Act as the liaison between key accounts and internal teams, ensuring your clients’ needs are met;
- Become a subject matter expert for key accounts (such as fleets) within JustPark; and
- Ensure you are up-to-date with internal and external developments, suggesting new ways to increase sales.
- Strong commercial experience – demonstrable experience of building complex commercial models;
- Strong leadership skills with experience building and motivating a high performing results driven team;
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Previous experience in developing (from scratch) lasting business relationships with corporate accounts;
- Comfortable raising their own profile through thought leadership;
- Previous experience in commercial and/or Key Account management (ideally within Fleets);
- Previous experience of managing corporate accounts and fulfilling reporting requirements;
- Previous experience in leading negotiations and sales pitches;
- The ability to quickly learn and talk confidently about a technical product;
- The ability to bring together a solution and coordinate moving parts to get sales, operations, development, marketing and finance all working together;
- Great communicator, confident presenter, with strong strategic and commercial acumen; and
- A good networker capable of engaging throughout Fleet value chains i.e. manufacturers, leasing companies, brokers, dealerships and individual sales people.
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you want to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.