- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambition doesn’t stop there - we’re continuing to deliver innovative solutions that solve customer problems, from our leading P2P marketplace and EV charging network to our B2B platform and commercial offering.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to establish, oversee and support our inside sales representatives team. The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process for our high velocity, mid value, offerings. They will collaborate with various professionals across marketing, sales and operations, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve ambitious, but achievable, goals. This is a fantastic greenfield opportunity to build the JustPark inside sales engine and associated playbook.
About the role
- Recruit and manage an initial team of 3 inside sales representatives
- Set and track sales targets for the inside sales product portfolio
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process, streamlining and automating where possible
- Coordinate and execute relevant, targeted, outbound sales campaigns against different dimensions eg geography, verticals, personas
- Report on sales metrics and administer dashboards using Hubspot CRM
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- In conjunction with marketing and sales operations, build the JustPark inside sales representative toolkit, arming your reports with the materials they need to succeed
- Collect and digest customer feedback to generate ideas about new product features
- Refine and enforce the guidelines that facilitate the fastest outcomes, whilst minimising/eliminating commercial risk to the business
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team, holding your team accountable whilst creating a “got-your-back” culture
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure the customer facing inside sales experience is best in class and aligned with our brand values
- Significant experience in a quota carrying sales role
- Experience in a sales leadership role
- Hands on experience with Hubspot CRM and MS Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of latest inside sales software in the market
- Demonstrable knowledge around sales qualification methodology (eg BANT or NEAT)
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving capabilities
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So if that is working remotely occasionally, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.