- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
About the role
The Revenue Operations team sits within the Commercial Department and is responsible for driving scalable, repeatable and predictable revenue.
Playing a key part in the Revenue Operations team, you will create and maintain the data models, tools and reports to support the Commercial Department in reaching its ambitious but achievable growth targets. You will help shape JustPark’s B2B commercial strategy by analysing proprietary and third-party data to help us understand our own marketplace and how it relates to the wider market.
Within your role you will:
- Be the Commercial Department’s primary ‘Data Champion’ by proactively reviewing and understanding the wider department’s requirements
- Build and maintain dashboards in Looker to provide the Commercial Department with the visibility they need to successfully execute their roles
- Instil a data culture in the department, passing on the benefit of your knowledge to your colleagues so they can become more data-literate and self-sufficient
- Own the B2B sales forecasting model. Continuously develop and iterate on the model and build and maintain a suitable tool for sales reps to generate forecasts
- Work closely with the P2P Acquisition and Data teams on a Supply/Demand mapping model to ensure the business is aligned on the geography of where we need to acquire spaces
- Carry out market research and analysis to help us understand where JustPark sits in the market and shape B2B sales strategy
- Analyse the sales pipeline to provide the Inside Sales and Business Development teams with actionable insights to improve their conversion rates and time to close
- Identify gaps in the data we currently collect in the sales process and work with the Revenue Operations Manager to ensure we capture useful data in an efficient way
- Working proficiency in SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically
- Excellent communicator, confident presenting your findings to senior stakeholders
- Well organised and adept at managing your time and stakeholder expectations
- The desire and ability to learn systems quickly
It’s a bonus if you also have any of the following:
- Ideally, experience using a BI tool such as Looker or Tableau is preferred
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Experience web scraping using Python or by other methods
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- An interest in emerging technologies such as Electric Vehicles / Mobility
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.