- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambition doesn’t stop there - we’re continuing to deliver innovative solutions that solve customer problems, from our leading P2P marketplace and EV charging network to our B2B platform and commercial offering.
The Client Management Executive will own the post-sale client relationship for JustPark’s smaller B2B clients, ensuring they have what they need to be successful as a JustPark client. This role is a key layer in contributing to the team’s KPIs of growing and retaining clients, supporting their own clients and the Client Manager on larger clients.
We need you to:
- Act as the front line client expert, working with internal teams such as finance and operations to solve issues in a timely manner, and work proactively to put in solutions to prevent reoccurring issues
- Build an expert knowledge of your client’s goals and KPIs to identify opportunities to increase the value of our service
- Anticipate and understand client needs to identify opportunities to introduce additional products from the JP portfolio to increase value
- Evaluate the data and reporting available for each client to identify opportunities and proactively deliver performance insights both to clients and internally
- Work with internal teams leading the development of our wider mobility strategy to identify customers and locations for our mobility initiatives.
- Manage the team’s inbox and handle any existing client queries and internal escalations, proactively following up to ensure everything is resolved on time and within SLAs
- Implement a relationship management process, following a systemised check-in structure including in-person meetings, calls and emails, appropriate to the tier of the customer.
- Work alongside operations to refine day to day processes and ensure we are working efficiently as a wider team, and each team has the information they need to manage and on-board new clients and car parks
- Work with the marketing and inside sales teams to implement and manage a ‘tech touch’ communications approach for our client portfolio, constantly looking for new ways to connect with our clients, and telling them about JustPark’s innovations
- Assist the team on administrative support across our CRM systems and other tasks as needed
- Assist in preparing Business Review presentations
- Identify areas for process improvement and make suggestions for improvements, taking ownership in their implementation
- Take ownership of your role and of any clients that come your way, owning and solving queries, tasks and issues in a timely manner, and keeping all relevant internal stakeholders fully informed
- The successful candidate will be driven to grow a client facing career
- Customer-centric, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, both internally and externally
- Commercially minded with a growth mindset is key, the candidate in this role will have a proven track record of proactivity
- A strong attention to detail is essential in this role
- Confidence in speaking to clients, knowing the scope of your role and team, and pushing back/stepping in internally is essential
- Familiar with CRMs or customer success tools but no specific system experience.
- Able to build rapport, engaging clients and building long term relationships
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or occasionally working remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page