- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We are looking for curious investigators, technical problem solvers and good listeners to join our Customer Support team.
This role is key to ensuring that all back-office and finance-related administrative transactions are processed daily at JustPark, ensuring that work queues are cleared to zero every day and to the highest quality standards.
You will play an integral part in ensuring our Customer Support team delivers the best possible service for our customers, and that all transactions are processed to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent customers from having to chase payment issues.
- Process all finance chargebacks daily - ensuring all items are investigated and resolved to protect JustPark’s financial interests.
- Process space owner fund withdrawals on a daily basis, within key financial checks and controls.
- Process customer cancellation requests daily within key checks and controls.
- Process credit transfers daily within key checks and controls.
- Deliver within defined SLAs, identifying and executing required actions to avoid any time and quality breaches.
- React quickly to new challenges and tasks, finding innovative solutions to problems and adapt as we continuously improve our service
- Raise bug tickets via the Service Desk as required, that clearly articulate problems or issues experienced in processing financial transactions, allowing the Engineering team to effectively prioritise and resolve technical issues
- Identify areas for improvement and own the execution of changes to improve the delivery of the Customer Support function
- Passionate about delivering consistently high customer experience, with a demonstrable track record in customer support and administrative processing.
- Confident working with a variety of technologies and systems
- A track record of identifying improvements, proposing solutions and questioning the status quo.
- Able to learn new concepts quickly, taking ownership of personal development and training
- Able to work well under pressure and meet all deadlines
- Always keeps the highest standards of compliance and confidentiality
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So if that is working remotely occasionally, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.