- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Justworks is seeking a seasoned marketing analyst with a passion for numbers, a background in marketing, and a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Operations and Data Analytics and working closely with business operations, sales and finance to understand the day to day data needs of the team and provide actionable insights to help the team operate even more efficiently and knowledgeably as we continue to evolve.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the Marketing department, including campaign performance analytics, understanding trends, ROI, and CAC calculations
- Applying qualitative & quantitative methods with rigorous A/B testing to understand growth drivers
- Implementing marketing measurement framework / instrumentation, including build a smart attribution and marketing mix model to understand efficacy and efficiency
- Unify data from otherwise disparate sources to tell the full story of marketing’s impact on ARR (direct and assisted) across awareness (content, brand, website) and performance (SEM & SEO) channels focusing on how prospects move through our funnel
- Use SQL and Tableau to build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Own and optimize our attribution platform (currently Bizible)
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights together with various branches of the Marketing team
- Provide analytical support to members of the Marketing team as needed
How You Will Do Your Work
All Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience working with SQL and translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Marketing experience a plus
- High level of written and verbal communication skills required for this position
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other data manipulation tools
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau or any other visualization tool is ideal
- Demonstrable comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of marketing attribution techniques a plus
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.