- New York
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Data Science
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Do you love to problem solve issues for customers? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to manage projects that have a large impact on operational processes? How would you like to be part of a fast growing team with the ability to learn and develop new skills?
We’re helping people by providing them a world class benefits experience. Our 401(k) plan is a rapidly growing program at Justworks. Here you’ll have the opportunity to help manage the day-to-day operations, interface with our vendor, and help make a difference on how our program operates.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery and presentation of data for the 401(k) team
- Forecast future growth to ensure appropriate staffing and bandwidth for vendor
- Track sales data and reporting to highlight areas for improvement
- Work with third party vendor to ensure accurate delivery of data and to resolve escalated issues
- Establish and perform a regular cadence of system audits
- Triage issues/bugs to identify need for engineering intervention and escalate accordingly
- Identify and remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to improve systems
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits and report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Draft queries to monitor and improve metrics, pull testing lists, etc.
- Pull extensive weekly, monthly, and yearly KPIs to assess the health and performance of programs
- Manage and assist with recurring and one-off team projects
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Data Analyst, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Ethical practice - the ability to integrate core values, integrity and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Analytical - uses a logical reasoning process to break down and work through a situation or problem to arrive at an outcome.
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- SQL knowledge required; prior experience with Jira, Confluence, and Tableau preferred
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.