- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are self-driven and motivated, with a high degree of ownership. You love being productive and detail-oriented, and possess interpersonal skills that enable you to work with all levels of candidates. You know how to seek out amazing talent, and are eager to leverage your experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Technical Talent Sourcer, you will be an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth and success. You will be responsible for networking and engaging both active and passive talent. You have an eye for talent and a creative approach in engaging top talent.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies to build a robust and diverse candidate pipeline
- Ability to quickly identify target profiles during resume review, outbound sourcing and candidate screens
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs
- Maintain a diverse pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that could align with the candidate’s interests as well as business needs
- Partner with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to gain a deep understanding of our business needs and assigned roles
- Continuously innovate our hiring approach and processes through creative non traditional channels (i.e. referrals, networking, developing and maintaining multiple strategies resulting in engagement of passive candidates etc.)
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Technical Talent Sourcer, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Decision quality - makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward, relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a recruiting-focused role
- Minimum of 2 years technical sourcing or recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Proven experience in identifying talent through various sourcing techniques (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Reddit, Github, etc.)
- An ability to determine general fit for Engineering teams based on required and desired qualifications
- Technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, and engineering communities
- Experience working with an ATS or CRM product (Greenhouse preferred)
- Utilize plugins such as glossary tech, or research the tech stack for a deep understanding on needs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Deep care for the candidate experience
- Metric focused, people driven
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.