- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help shape Justworks’ strategy by working within the Business Operations team. You will support the Sales floor, Sales Management, Marketing and other internal teams, along with Justworks’ senior management. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally, focusing on administering the tech stack and maintaining a healthy, accurate database. In addition, you will permis data analysis using Salesforce native reporting functionality, Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Tools administration including but not limited to: Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZenDesk, ChiliPiper, LeanData, etc.
- Facilitate analysis by ensuring process adoption
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects
- Address ad-hoc end user requests via support tickets
- Work with Business Operations leadership to increase efficiency, decrease margins and hit systems-based OKRs
- Proactively support requests related to Sales tools and associated applications
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and other teams to achieve revenue goals, customer retention and other business-level KPIs
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Adhere to data governance standards and perform regular data quality audits.
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational sales knowledge - the specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business etc) a salesperson possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 2 years as a Salesforce administrator
- Platform App Builder Certification strongly preferred
- Admin201 Certification preferred
- Proven experience implementing and improving systems; investment in the release of elegant, user-friendly solutions
- High interest in data analysis, automation and process improvement required
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Empathetic with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience.
- Keen ability to work with stakeholders on a regular basis. A natural leader with the ability to build things from scratch. A knack for creating structure wherever it’s needed.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills with an ability to establish and maintain effective working and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- An organized, detail-oriented individual invested in maintaining the data integrity of a database with 200,000k+ accounts
- Self-starter who is interested in continuous learning and development
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases a plus
- Experience administering Community Cloud a plus
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.