- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
As a Marketing Response Representative you will help Justworks’ Marketing team generate sales qualified appointments. You will be responding and qualifying all inbound marketing leads through phone, e-mail and chat, and helping coordinate revenue opportunities for Account Executives. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing and be the first touch point for small business owners looking to shop for a new HR solution. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding of our sales and marketing processes, systems and operational structure. This role doesn’t require cold calling or prospecting but it does require someone who is confident and diligent with a high level of service orientation. Additionally, you’ll develop prospect insights focusing on persona and vertical segmentation that will be shared with various teams within Justworks.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Qualify new inbound prospects based on predetermined criteria and size
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce and Pardot
- Develop and foster relationships across Sales and Demand Generation teams
- Facilitate the sales process and help prospects navigate through quotes and product demos
- Support and give feedback to our Marketing regarding channel performance
- Become a trusted advisor to small businesses and help them navigate their HR choices
- Understand the Justworks product inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Become an expert in the field of outsourced HR solutions
- Gain an understanding of our demand channels
- Work on ad-hoc marketing projects and new initiatives
How You Will Do Your Work
All Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 2 years experience as a business analyst or product owner/manager for IT products
- Minimum 1 year experience with Jira, Asana or other project management software
- Minimum 1 year working on projects involving Salesforce or other CRM
- An effective communicator, having worked with both business and technical teams at different levels
- An organized individual who demonstrates strong attention to detail while maintaining a queue of multiple projects
- A strong writer with the ability to create business deliverables -- including user stories and acceptance criteria —all with minimal direction and support from a team lead or project manager
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
- Experience with HRIS a plus
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.