- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
As the Senior Performance Marketing Associate, you will aid in strategy and execution for acquisition-oriented paid media efforts. The successful candidate will possess strong quantitative thinking skills as well as problem solving abilities. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to expand and sharpen your performance marketing skills. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making across media channels. You also have robust experience in data analysis, optimization, and have excellent project management skills. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the development and execution of our evolving strategy to grow the business.
Reporting to the Manager, Performance Marketing, you will use your suite of marketing skills to support our core paid media channels - search, social, video, programmatic, and more - that drive our acquisition funnel. Whether diving into data to uncover insights that can improve performance or partnering with functions across the Marketing team to bring a new campaign to fruition, you’ll be front and center in generating brand awareness, acquiring leads, and driving sales for the business.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Partner with internal stakeholders/agency to build paid media strategies to meet strategic campaign objectives
- Own media execution/management (handle direct partner relationships w/ Affiliates, programmatic execution)
- Assist with channel budgeting to meet growth and ROI targets
- Own reporting process - work with BI analyst to automate tasks where possible
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation & scaling
- Serve as a team resource for attribution tools knowledge
- Executes new online channels that could be leveraged, optimized, and eventually drive acquisition and profitability for the business
- Plays an analytical role through the measurement of marketing results and optimizing programs and campaigns in order to convert leads
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Senior Performance Marketing Associate, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Business insight- applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Functional expertise-subject matter expertise of specific function(s), including knowledge of principles, practices, and domain knowledge.
- Nimble learning-actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Adaptability-the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Clear communication-the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital media strategy/execution in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial dynamic environment (B2B experience a plus!)
- A strong understanding of performance marketing metrics and how to optimize them
- Demonstrated hands-on keyboard experience in DSPs & Display Networks (Google Ads, DV360, TradeDesk)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to conduct data-driven tracking for campaign performance and providing insight to key stakeholders
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities with tight deadlines
- Creative and analytical mindset with a commitment to solving time-sensitive problems
- Exceptional communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Keen attention to detail and ability to think quickly, strategically, and proactively
- Proven track record in managing projects from inception to completion and review
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, Bizible, Excel, SQL, Tableau, strongly preferred
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.