- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are passionate about a career path in customer success and helping small businesses! You are empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful. As someone who excels in an environment of rapid change and growth, you know how to organize and prioritize your workload. You are a lifelong learner and you genuinely enjoy learning on how and why things work. You enjoy coming up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
We are looking for an Offboarding Coordinator to join our growing Customer Success department. Offboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers’ journey because it is the last time they experience the product and service for themselves. You will play a crucial role as the go-to expert for our small business customers between Operations and Account Managers so offboarding is as seamless as possible.
As an Offboarding Coordinator you will work within the Customer Success team to help collect the necessary information to compile relevant offboarding documents for Justworks’ clients. You will be able to blend together operational and time management skills by working cross-functionally to resolve inquiries while aiming to maximize the customer experience.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Draft and send customer documentation requests related to offboarding such as checklists, reports, and other documents.
- Work with Account Managers within Justworks to ensure all documentation requests are completed within the appropriate timeline
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations and Business Intelligence teams to guide our customers through their transition off the platform and request reports as needed
- Update internal resources and instructions as changes occur to ensure all information is current, streamlined, and easy to follow
- Provide high-quality support to customers via phone and email
- Manage a queue of open issues and tasks to deliver timely and effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Help develop and implement industry leading offboarding practices and processes that results in great customer experience
- Contribute recommendations for improving the data collection and documentation production processes as applicable
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Customer Success Coordinator, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one’s decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Must be available to work in New York City after Remote work period ends
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience
- Driven by creating operational efficiencies in processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new processes and information
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Comfort handling high volume situations; ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.