- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Justworks is looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our growing Customer Success department. As an Onboarding Manager, your main responsibility is to guide our small business customers through their transition to Justworks for their HR, payroll, and benefits needs. This is a fast-paced, deadline driven, and customer service focused role.
Onboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers’ life cycle because it is the first time they experience the product and service for themselves. We view ourselves as trusted partners for our customers, and product experts that they rely on during implementation. Onboarding Managers play a crucial role as the bridge between Sales, Operations, and Customer Success to set the stage for a long-lasting and successful customer relationship.
What You’ll Do
- Be an expert on every aspect of the Justworks product and service
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure smooth and continuous service between phases of the customer lifecycle
- Effectively manage the customer Onboarding process from time of sale through first payroll
- Consistently communicate onboarding status and deadlines to ensure customers meet their deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations teams to set up and guide our customers through benefits enrollment
- Make certain that the customer has a clear and comfortable understanding of the Justworks platform and service through product walkthroughs and training calls
- Embody the Justworks brand and advocate for your customers’ best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Creatively solve problems and navigate through roadblocks that come up due to unique customer needs
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in customer service
- Ability to explain complex products or services in a way that can be easily understood
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- Willingness to dive right in and affect change
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Technically-minded and passionate about improving the product you support
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.