- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
- Our Values
- If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You’re an exemplary manager. You put your people before all else, and are always thinking about how to develop their skills, provide them with new experiences, and grow their knowledge about learning and development. You’re a problem solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how and why things work.
You’re hard working, enthusiastic, and have a passion for teaching and coaching. You also have a long-term, strategic vision and have built out training programs for complex solutions. You understand the importance of creating an environment of learning and development because you are a lifelong learner.
As the Manager of the Customer Success Training team, you’ll not only train, coach and develop the trainers, you will work closely with managers and individuals across the company in coordinating updates to current training programs, creating ongoing learning and development opportunities and determine a successful roadmap for the future. You will identify gaps, continually iterate and pivot to help us become a world class training team and PEO organization that ensures our teams are consistently learning, developing and achieving strong results.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Own the key performance metrics of the training programs with the goal of reducing ramp times and ensuring learners are achieving their KPIs
- Drive measurable improvements in the Customer Success team’s performance through learning and development programs
- Implement systems that make the training team more efficient and effective in their jobs, ideally focusing them on high-value, high-impact work
- Enact appropriate quality control and continual improvement processes to maintain training content and delivery mechanisms that represents Justworks quality standards
- Develop and refine new hire and ongoing training programs for the customer support organization by working with key stakeholders to understand the gaps and needs of the customer success teams
- Stay up to date on training industry norms and best practices
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with employees
- Support the execution, maintenance, and on-going improvement of new hire on-boarding and other training programs
- Responsible for the long-term vision and strategy of the training team
- Coach, mentor and develop the training team
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Senior Manager, Customer Success Training, how results are achieved is paramount to your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one’s decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a training & enablement or learning and development role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, SaaS background preferred
- Well versed using technology such as Gsuite, Zoom, and familiarity with a Learning Management System (LMS) and training creation systems
- Experience with Customer Success tools such as Zendesk, Gong, Talkdesk and StellaConnect
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
- Experience in change management and project management
- Strong customer success and business acumen is a must
- A desire to constantly improve oneself through learning and professional development
- Proficient and comfortable with virtual facilitation, creating E-Learning modules and micro learning
- Strong analytical, process driven and results oriented skills with a proven track record of high performance
- You enjoy high growth, fast-paced work environments where change is frequent
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.