- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Passionate about tech? Interested in energy and climate action? Join Kayrros, a fast-growing startup using artificial intelligence to transform the world’s biggest industries.
Kayrros is a leading data analytics company that monitors and measures energy, natural resources, and industrial activity using proprietary algorithms. We combine satellite imagery, data science and advanced mathematics to create unique insights and customer-specific solutions for better decision-making.
Our team of experts and tech wizards are working to bring transparency to energy and the environment, from crude oil tank volumes to methane emissions. In just five years, the Kayrros team has grown to include 140 experts in data science, mathematics, and energy, representing over 20 nationalities and 10 spoken languages. The team works from 6 offices around the world in New York, Houston, London, Paris, Singapore, and Bangalore. We give our clients valuable information on global market movements to make better business decisions—whether that’s trading, investing, or managing their operations.
In 2021 alone, Kayrros was recognized as a member of French Tech’s Green 20, signed a landmark contract with the European Space Agency and was acknowledged in the latest UNEP Global Methane Assessment report.
- Kayrros is building a team of talented people to positively disrupt the world’s biggest industries and reshape the future of energy and the environment.
- Join us to make a difference!
- We are currently recruiting for our Paris office, a
Junior Business Strategist
- (6 months - starting between January and April 2022)
- As we scale our team, we’re on the hunt for a talented Business Strategist, working directly with one of Kayrros VPs.
You will play a key business role in the Kayrros Solutions organization by:
- Participating in Kayrros Solutions per-sales effort
- Engaging in Kayrros Solutions projects delivery and client management
- Playing a part in Kayrros Solutions business strategy definition and implementation
You will assist a VP in his/her day-to-day job and support him/her by:
- Designing strategic reports, build competitive and sectoral analyses
- Preparing and work on strategic projects: meeting preparation and organization, follow-ups on deliverables, recommendations
As a Business Strategist, you will gain exposure to various aspects of the enterprise business (market research, steering committees’ organization, business development, etc.), while acting as a second arm to the Executive. This list is therefore not exhaustive.
- What we are ideally looking for
- This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking for a six-month internship starting as of January 2022, and you want to join a fast-growing start-up.
- We need a highly organized and detail-oriented, low ego high achiever who can help hold the organization to account whilst building solid and authentic relationships with the team.
- A first internship in a challenging environment (fast growing start-up, top-tier management consulting, investment banking or private equity) with broad cross-functional responsibilities covering strategy, corporate development, product, and operations is required
- Excellent communicant & relationship builder
- You have very strong problem solving and analytical skills: proven ability to break problems down into components and propose elegant solutions
- Discrete, results-driven and a humble approach is essential
Why joining Kayrros?
- We are a young, fast-growing tech company and are extremely passionate about what we do.
- We are located in the WeWork building on Rue la Fayette, 75009 (free drinks, events and a vibrant atmosphere).
- You will work with an international team and practice your English (or Chinese, German, Swedish, Portuguese...) on a day to day basis.
The recruitment process is usually composed of:
- A first HR phone interview (10mn)
- A business case to prepare and send back within 24h
- A final visio/on-site interview (1h) with the VP and HR