- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Passionate about tech? Interested in Energy and Environment? Come work for Kayrros, a fast-growing start-up using artificial intelligence to transform the world’s biggest industry.
Kayrros is headquartered in Paris, with offices in New York, Houston, London, Bangalore and Singapore. By working for Kayrros, you will join a dynamic team of 130 people, with diverse professional backgrounds—from data science and remote sensing to web development and big data to petroleum engineering, mathematics, physics and marketing—and over 20 different nationalities and 10 spoken languages.
Kayrros is the leading global asset observation platform built on fundamental science, strong R&D and leading technology. Harnessing satellite imagery, geolocation data, and multiple sources of unconventional data with image processing, computer vision, machine learning, and advanced mathematics, Kayrros monitors and measures energy, natural resources, industrial activity and its environmental impact worldwide.
- Interested in operating at the intersection of energy, environment and the data revolution? Get in touch!
- We are currently recruiting for our Paris office, a Chief Financial Officer (CDI)
- Kayrros is searching for a finance leader that is willing to roll-up their sleeves and guide our team through a period of rapid growth.
As the most qualified candidate for this role, you are a person who seeks opportunities to do things faster and more accurately. You have a track record in building a top-performing team and implementing the controls, processes, systems, and technologies that allow us to scale.
You will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping us to analyze, strategize, and grow our financial position. You are results and team oriented, able to operate at and interact at C-level, excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Supervising the accounting production (monthly closing, accounting consolidation, reporting)
- Managing the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day accounting operations
- Overseeing all French and international tax planning and compliance. Coordinating tax schedules, returns and information with external accounting firms
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead the key financial processes, including forecasting, budget planning, performance reporting, long-term planning
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive committee
- Apply an analytical approach to influence strategic decision-making
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Actively seek opportunities to improve tools and processes
- Management/ Third party relationships
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team (2 accounting staff and 1 Financial Analyst)
- Ensure the highest level of effectiveness and continued skill development of the Finance and Accounting team
- Responsible for Investors relations on all Finance matters
- Interfacing with external accounting and payroll firms(s), auditors, banks and lessors
- You hold a master’s degree in finance/accounting with 15+ years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Combination of experiences working for a “Big 4” accounting firm and/or Finance leadershipexperiences working in a growing start-up environment is preferred, but not required.
- Strong leadership skills and International experience required
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Your level of English is fluent (mandatory)