- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Passionate about tech? Interested in energy and climate action? Join Kayrros, a fast-growing startup using artificial intelligence to transform the world’s biggest industries.
Kayrros is a leading data analytics company that monitors and measures energy, natural resources, and industrial activity using proprietary algorithms. We combine satellite imagery, data science and advanced mathematics to create unique insights and customer-specific solutions for better decision-making. Our team of experts and tech wizards are working to bring transparency to energy and the environment, from crude oil tank volumes to methane emissions.
- In just five years, the Kayrros team has grown to include 140 experts in data science, mathematics and energy, representing over 20 nationalities and 10 spoken languages. The team works from 6 offices around the world in New York, Houston, London, Paris, Singapore
- And Bangalore. In 2021 alone, Kayrros was recognized as a member of French Tech’s Green 20, signed a landmark contract with the European Space Agency and was acknowledged in the latest UNEP Global Methane Assessment report. Kayrros is building a team of talented people to positively disrupt the world’s biggest industries and reshape the future of energy and the environment. Join us to make a
- We are currently recruiting for our Paris office, a Legal Intern M/F (6 months internship)
The Team :
You will be part of the Legal Team, composed of the Director Legal and Compliance and the Junior Legal Counsel. Our role is to support the business’ growth while mitigating its legal risk and raise legal awareness by training the teams.
As the company is growing, we need to have someone which will be the part of the Legal Department and whose main tasks will be as follows:
- Commercial: ensure the fluidity of our legal process by reviewing clients and suppliers’ contracts, answering compliance questionnaires and connect the teams by providing them the necessary legal information.
- Corporate: prepare the corporate documents for the Board and Shareholder’s meetings of our French holding and of its subsidiaries and more generally ensure the compliance of our corporate secretary.
- Intellectual Property and Data Protection: assist the Junior Legal Counsel in implementing our internal IP and GDPR compliance processes.
- Employment: support the work of the Legal and HR team in building strong internal policies for its employees in France and abroad.
- Legal Department organization: improve the templates, processes and guidelines of the Legal Department, create training material fort the teams.
- This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking for a six-month contract starting July 2021, that may
- Convert into a full-time employment, and you want to join a fast-growing company.
- Master 1 or Master 2 in Business Law – “Elève-Avocat” welcome!
- To success in this position, you need to think fast, be pragmatic, energetic, ready to multitask,
- Self-driven and very good at interacting with others (especially non legally-trained).
- A first legal experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English and in French is mandatory.