- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Business Applications
Passionate about tech? Interested in geospatial and business intelligence? Come work for Kayrros, a fast-growing start-up transforming the world’s biggest industries.
Kayrros is headquartered in Paris, with offices in New York, Houston, London, and Singapore. By working for Kayrros, you will join an energetic team of 140 people, with diverse professional backgrounds—from data science and petroleum engineering to sales and marketing—and over 15 different nationalities and 10 spoken languages.
Our team of energy and industry experts and tech wizards are working to deliver key insights to the
Market. We employ innovative technologies, like satellite imagery processing and artificial intelligence, to capture and analyse data across multiple industrial sectors. Combined with our expert analysis, we give our clients valuable information on global market movements to make better business decisions—whether that’s trading, investing or managing their operations.
- Interested in operating at the intersection of geospatial analysis and the data revolution? Get in touch!
- We are currently recruiting for our Paris office, a
Senior DevOps Engineer M/F (CDI)
We are currently looking to strengthen our DevOps team to accompany Kayrros growth. You will join our team as a Senior DevOps Engineer to build, operate and improve our infrastructure.
By following the best practices in infrastructure design, system administration and deployment workflows, you will enable innovation in conjunction with developers.
Why we need you
- We have deployed our infrastructure mostly OnPrem (Large SDS cluster, ElasticSearch Cluster, Kubernetes, Hadoop,...) using automation tools. We now need someone who can help us with intelligent scaling by
- The lifecycle of our infrastructures
- Monitoring the infrastructure for availability and capacity
- Troubleshooting issues, finding root causes, contributing to continuous improvement
- Managing internal tools and create self-service procedures and automations to bring brain-power over man-power
- Understanding the usage of our client and help them better consume resources
- Sharing knowledges internally and externally
- Extending our platform to public provider when appropriate
- Industrializing our Identity and Access management
- Guaranteeing business continuity
- Deep knowledge of Linux and containers
- Previous ownership of infrastructure-as-code pipeline
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of projects
- Thrive in a small and dynamic team environment
- Proficient with at least with one programming language (we use Python and Go)
- Working experience with IAM
- Experience working on hybrid infrastructures
- Experience with developing and supporting applications in docker and K8s
- Experience with large complex SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience implementing and/or working in ISO27001 / SOC2 environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Languages: English mandatory, French is a plus