- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
What You’ll Do:
- Relentlessly improve the efficiency, scalability and reliability of our Lead-to-Cash systems and business workflows.
- Be the subject matter expert by partnering with Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Order Management and other stakeholders to deeply understand their business needs, prioritize them against overall business goals, and provide architectural and technical design inputs
- Define vision, strategy, and multi-year product roadmaps for Lead-to-Cash systems and workflows.
- Drive strategic initiatives for Lead-to-Cash systems and workflows.
- Draft design documents, gather requirements, build test and deployment plans, manage communications, and own initiatives from inception through rollout.
- Collaborate closely with Salesforce Systems Administration, Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams to build, configure, test and release systems changes in a timely manner and with the highest quality.
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep understanding of Lead-to-Cash business processes and systems related to Marketing, CRM (Salesforce ecosystem), CPQ (Salesforce), Billing (Zuora), ERP applications (Netsuite), and Order Management.
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions and building requirements for CRM, CPQ and ERP platforms that translate into low friction and high impact business processes.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce with Admin certification
- Experience with applications such as LeanData, Gainsight, CPQ, SalesLoft, Genesys, DocuSign preferred
- Experience working with Leadership in technical/developer/business communities
- Understanding of best practices and processes in Agile
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written visual and oral communications.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence, people skills, self-awareness, and team focus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, information systems or related fields.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.