- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Data Science
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the job:
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to build the models that power a key new focus area for KeepTruckin. As a member of our team you’ll help frame the problems, build models and products that win customers, and leverage machine learning at a massive scale to solidify KeepTruckin’s technology lead in the connected fleet management space.
You’ll embed yourself deep in the world of trucking and help understand the forces that govern it. Working with geospatial, transportation, and economic data, you’ll help optimize the way freight moves throughout North America.
- Build, improve, and maintain machine learning models
- Apply statistical models and quantitative analysis on large datasets to measure and identify areas for improvement/optimization in the product
- Lead the effort for collection of new data and refinement of existing data sources
- Identify and help implement tools to analyze this data effectively
- Educate and steer the organization towards adopting a more data-driven approach
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field, e.g. Computer Science, Math, Economics, or Statistics
- 5+ years experience in data science, machine learning, and data analysis
- Expertise in applied probability and statistics
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Expertise in data-oriented programming (e.g. SQL) and statistical programming (e.g., Python, R). PySpark experience is a big plus
- KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen with catered lunches daily.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.