- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Engineering Hardware
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
The Hardware TPM (Technical Project Manager) Manager role within the KeepTruckin Hardware organization is intended for an individual with broad background in electronic hardware development and significant project management experience. The candidate will report to the Director of TPM and will be responsible for managing the people and processes related to hardware development and the Hardware TPM team. The successful candidate will be a strong technical contributor within the hardware organization while also managing the TPM team, which is distributed across multiple geographies.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the team of TPM’s to prepare formal project plans including schedules and deliverables, including those from the EE, ME, ID and FW teams and other teams as needed.
- Administer a formal review process to validate each development phase has completed successfully, and the product is ready for the next phase
- Monitor progress of projects and report status, plans, and issues to management
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize schedule and technical risk
- Act as a general hardware design resource, participating in strategic development of hardware platforms.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in the development and management of hardware projects.
- Experience managing projects that include multiple teams at multiple sites.
- Experience managing teams in a technical environment
- Experience in developing processes in support of hardware product development
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.