- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Finance Manager at KeepTruckin, you will provide support to the Sales, Sales Operations, Supply Chain, and Hardware Engineering teams by facilitating unit- demand and inventory planning.
In this role, you will enable data-driven decisions by providing financial and operational analytics, insights, and recommendations. We’re looking for an independent thinker, someone meticulous about drilling down and understanding data, a self-starter, a great communicator, and someone who enjoys collaborating and business partnering with diverse and talented people.
What You’ll Do:
- Forecasting – Develop both Sales and Return unit-demand rolling forecast, reporting, and analysis. Combine both quantitative and qualitative research to improve forecasting accuracy, highlight risks and opportunities.
- Supply Chain - Partner with Supply Chain to develop insightful analysis on inventory, spot buys, PPV, and freight. Develop KPI metrics to measure supply chain costs.
- Business Performance Reporting: Support development of monthly/quarterly management review presentations. Manage annual, monthly, weekly, and daily reporting.
- Business Partnering – Develop trusted relationships with Sales, Finance, and Supply chain leadership. Collaborate with leaders to understand Key drivers, trends, and opportunities and share insights and recommendations.
- Business Processes and Reporting – Become acquainted with business processes and highlight reporting automation and process improvements opportunities. Assist with the development and maintenance of Tableau dashboards and other business intelligence reporting.
- Operational Projects and Ad-hoc Analysis - Collaborate on inventory-related projects and ad-hoc analyses to support leaders’ business decisions.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting, statistics, and analytics skills
- Strong communication and cross-collaboration skills with both peers and executives
- Experience with SaaS metrics, Supply Chain inventory, and GAAP accounting concepts
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Tableau, Adaptive and SQL / Macro programming experience are a plus.
- Hands-on experience preferred on NetSuite, Salesforce, and Zuora.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.