- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
This section can be up to two paragraphs. Briefly describe the role and who it’s reporting to. Explain how the job will contribute to business objectives and potential for advancement within the role if applicable. This section can also cover what type of person thrives in this role/at KeepTruckin but keep it to no more than 5 descriptors. For a list of recommended words and phrases to use in job descriptions please see our Mitigating Bias doc. Your answers in “Role Specifics” should help populate this section
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a trusted business partner to the GTM Leadership by keeping team apprised of financial results/issues and emerging trends, provide a breadth of insight and financial decision support; create analyses, commentary and presentation materials
- Manage and develop a senior analyst with the goal of scaling the team to ~3-4 HC over the next 6-12 months
- Build and develop easily consumable frameworks for translating GTM strategy into measurable financial reporting with the goal of improving target setting for revenue, margin and operating investments
- Develop a highly accurate ARR forecasting model, forecasting drivers spanning from marketing through sales pipeline by customer segment, product and type
- Engage with GTM teams on operationalizing strategic objectives through target setting and incentive alignment
- Lead on-going FP&A activities for WW GTM Organization including oversight for monthly close, forecasts, analytics and reporting
- Deliver quarterly analysis and reporting of the business’ financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Influence business decisions via in-depth analysis and propose broad solutions and approaches to enable successful execution.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ Years Experience in a highly analytical role such as Finance, Consulting, or Operations
- Experience Working in a high-growth SaaS or technology company
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Proficiency using SQL and Salesforce is preferred
- Adaptive planning is a plus
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.