- Islamabad, PK
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As the Audit Team lead you would be responsible for ensuring that our deals align with our Finance & Revenue policies. This position will be overseeing the local team of Audit specialists in their day to day operations of supporting the GTM team through the deal flow.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead team of specialist/analyst in the deal flow process from Quote to Close
- Mentor and train team members in understanding Finance & Revenue policies
- Ensure that all deals align with corporate strategies and will pass Finance audits.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication with cross-functional teams.
- Lead projects & analysis in these efforts (e.g. system testing, identifying revenue gaps, EOM/EOQ reconciliations, metrics analysis, etc.).
- Handle 1st level escalations for the team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 4 years experience in Corporate Accounting or Finance
- Salesforce experience required
- Experience in billing (Invoice, payments, credit memo) is suggested
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills & experience in building relationships with and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with G-Suite Sheets, Docs, and Slides is a plus.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.