- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Business Recruiter at KeepTruckin you will partner with our sales teams on the Go To Market front to find the top talent in the market. Our Talent function has levelled up in a major way this year and we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will be a key player in driving this team who has ideally worked in a startup and enjoy building teams and identifying amazing talent that is ready to do the best work of their careers. We are looking for someone who has a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition. Please join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
What We’re Looking For:
- Available to work on contract for 6- 8 months
- 1-2 years of Business Recruiting experience
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You have a strong understanding of the current technology landscape
- You enjoy challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.