- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is in a unique and exciting place in our history as we have become a major player and innovator in an underserved industry. Our Talent function has leveled up in a major way this year, but we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will be a player and drive in this build that has full support from the executive team. You have ideally worked in a startup or similar fast-paced, high-growth industry and enjoy bringing order to chaos. You also have a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule phone and video interviews in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Owns candidates’ interview process by working closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers.
- Ensures that candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process by providing excellent customer service from the first moment of contact.
- Maintains appropriate, timely tracking of candidates as they move through the recruiting process through our various tools (Applicant tracking system, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Supports other recruiting-related administrative tasks as necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of recruiting coordination experience (or equivalent customer service experience)
- Greenhouse knowledge preferred, but not required
- You are a natural people person who thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You enjoy challenges and problem solving on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with internal partners
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.