- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Commissions System Manager is designed to help take our sales compensation function to the next level. This person will own all things Xactly and work to continuously improve the platform and functionality. Supporting the sales compensation team will be the main focus, but this role will be the lead partner with our enterprise systems team to ensure the Xactly platform is considered and evaluated within the Software Development Life Cycle process. The role reports to the Director of Sales Compensation.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as solution architect for Xactly leading solution design
- Support the day to day operation and use of Xactly, providing training, data management, ongoing support, solving problems and developing the system to support business strategies
- Develop technical solutions to requirements/issues; validate and communicate solutions to internal and external team members, test solutions and ensure it meets specifications.
- Effectively troubleshoot day to day production issues that may arise to support monthly and quarterly commission close cycles
- Monitor data flows to and from Xactly platform to ensure all data integrity/accuracy
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years experience working with Xactly Incent or related incentive compensation management software solutions
- Experience being able to map design documents and solutions that match the business requirements
- Experience with identifying process improvement opportunities and working in a cross-functional environment to roll out changes
- Good communicator, able to discuss issues with teams and management with clarity and diplomacy
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.