- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for scaling our Enterprise Enablement team to ensure we’re tackling the most pressing requests; this includes launching and managing tools to collect customer feedback, setting up processes to review and route requests, project management of the highest priority initiatives, and creating dashboards to help the Product team understand our customers’ needs. You will work closely with stakeholder teams creating strong working relationships with and influencing across sales, product management, and engineering.
As Product Operations Manager at KeepTruckin, you will be tasked with identifying and executing on opportunities for product growth, process improvement and automation, and sales and marketing insights. You will be charged with changing how we tackle Enterprise requests to make them more data-driven, efficient, and create a bigger impact.
You will partner closely with product managers as well as stakeholders from sales and marketing teams to help drive rapid company growth. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the transportation industry. This is a great time to join KeepTruckin, and we’re looking for heavy-hitters to join us on our mission.
What You’ll Do:
- Launch and manage third-party tools to help scale our Product team.
- Define and train the Product team on workflows that facilitate the team’s day-to-day activities.
- Design and implement processes to submit, review, and prioritize customer requests.
- Collaborate with the product team and end-users to deliver updates.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to build and deploy products successfully.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the Enterprise Enablement team internal capacity.
- Develop new programs to identify and recruit ambassadors and deepen relationships with existing KeepTruckin ambassadors.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years experience as a program manager in Product, Sales, or Marketing organizations
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Expertise in data analysis and manipulation using SQL or other tools (Salesforce, Excel, etc)
- Experience driving projects end-to-end and bringing synergies across organizations at all levels
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.