- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Product Management
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Program Management team works with cross-functional stakeholders to enable KeepTruckin’s growth and business success. We tackle critical strategy problems and lead high priority initiatives to grow faster and scale more efficiently. We also implement process improvements and program manage high-impact, cross-functional projects. As the Director of GTM Planning, your primary responsibility is to drive the planning and execution processes of our company-wide goal setting and annual planning efforts, which include setting ambitious, measurable goals through OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). You will work closely with the most senior leaders in the company. This role reports directly into the VP, PMO.
The ideal candidate is adaptable, self-motivated, and eager to attack problems with curiosity and tenacity. The right candidate will be a strong communicator, comfortable with ambiguity, and have the ability to move fast and bring people together.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with senior leadership across all business functions to develop and set quarterly and annual objectives aligned to the company strategy
- Establish and hold team members accountable for planning schedules and deliverables
- Document and track objectives and key results to provide accountability and transparency on the success of our initiatives
- Develop close working relationships with senior management and navigate department budgets, program plans, and resourcing
- Develop a strategic understanding of the business to by connecting the dots between internal teams to efficiently execute on commitments and deliverables
- Identify opportunities and build plans to make our processes, collaboration, and analysis more efficient and effective
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in Business Operations, Program Management, Project Management, or Management Consulting
- Strong track record in effectively influencing cross-functional teams and projects, and working with senior leadership
- Expertise in OKR planning or related goal-setting frameworks
- Ability to transition between working at a detailed level and high level when evaluating department planning
- Demonstrated experience and passion working for a high growth technology company
- Outstanding organizational abilities and interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships
- Resourceful, diplomatic and capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills for all audiences, including senior leadership
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.