- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Product Management
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Insurance to join our team. In this role, you will need strategic thinking and a big picture perspective with a strong ability to execute. You’ll work cross-functionally with the product, sales, marketing, design, enablement, and customer success organizations at KeepTruckin to create messaging and positioning that will provide marketing coverage to our fast-growing ecosystem of strategic partners.
The ideal candidate combines a background in the insurance industry with a strong business mindset and has the passion to work with many partners that complement our fleet management solutions. The desired outcome is an increased win rate of KeepTruckin solutions and tangible contribution to demand generation from our insurance partnerships This role will have a high level of ownership and visibility across the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish the partner marketing program with repeatable processes to onboard insurance partners to give them the right level of visibility internally and externally
- Own partner positioning and messaging in the context of KeepTruckin products and strategy: develop a compelling value proposition for each KeepTruckin partner to strengthen our vision to all relevant audiences externally and internally.
- Partner with design and marketing teams to build content and collateral (blog, website, slides, case studies, etc) that reflect positioning and showcase the value and vision of our partnerships.
- Create enablement tools and deliver training for Sales and Sales Development teams.
- Develop GTM strategies to amplify the value of our insurance partnerships and accelerate new pipeline and upsell opportunities.
- Work with our demand generation marketing teams and act as the main point of partner contact for co-marketing activities such as webinars, thought leadership, conferences, etc.
- Understand the customer, the competition, and how partners help KeepTruckin uniquely solve that customer’s problems.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7 + years of work experience in a partner marketing role
- Subject matter expertise in the insurance industry preferred
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills — has previous writing samples to point to
- Experience working with executive leadership and cross-functional teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a high-energy go-getter
- Strong project management skills
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.