- Karachi, PK
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As an Outbound NewDOT - Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to work with KeepTruckin’s largest line of revenue. Among SMB customers, trucking companies with 1-9 trucks, make up the majority of KeepTruckin’s customer base and are our largest revenue stream. We are looking for sales professionals who are competitive, driven, strong communicators and consistently practice refining their skill set. You should be humble, coachable and relentless towards hitting your goals and targets.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Make outbound calls, prospecting new businesses in our segment that have recently started their trucking business.
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects and provide accurate forecasts for your generated revenue.
- Ensure your pipeline is regularly maintained and you are able to grow your pipeline at an excellent pace.
- Carve your way through the gatekeeper and connect with the decision maker to establish the requirement of the prospect so that you can align those business needs with the KeepTruckin solutions.
- Build rapport with the prospect and identify the pain points and provide a just solution that will not only address their concern but also add value to their business.
- Conduct demos of KeepTruckin software with prospective fleet managers and drivers to have them have a clear insight to how our system can help them achieve more than they desire.
- Achieve KPIs on a daily basis. You should not only be able to achieve your monthly & quarterly quotas but should also have a strong desire to exceed those targets regularly.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience. Sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals.
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing.
- Must be a self-starter, who empowers themselves and others to learn in a quickly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (maybe requested to take a ‘words per minute’ test)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives with change.
- Experience with Salesforce, G-suite, MS Office tools, and general technical aptitude preferred.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.