- Karachi, PK
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
As an SMB Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to work with KeepTruckin’s largest line of revenue. SMB customers operating 1-9 vehicles make up the majority of KeepTruckin’s customer base and are our largest revenue stream. We are looking for sales professionals who are competitive, driven, strong communicators, and consistently practice refining their skillset. You should be humble, coachable and relentless towards hitting your goals and targets.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- High volume cold calling, prospecting new business and making outbound calls. You’re looking for the diamond in the rough, expect to have a high volume of outbound calls with a small number of qualified prospects responding. This is a cold-calling full-cycle sales role.
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers and drivers.
- Survey prospects to understand pain points within their business so that you can align those business needs with the KeepTruckin solution.
- Educate fleet managers and drivers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified prospects and provide accurate forecasts for revenue.
- Achieve daily KPIs and monthly quota.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience. Sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals.
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing.
- Must be a self-starter, who empowers themselves and others to learn in a quickly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (may be requested to take a ‘words per minute’ test)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives with change.
- Experience with Salesforce, G-suite, MS Office tools, and general technical aptitude preferred.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.