- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Commercial Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for owning the full sales cycle and driving new business relationships in your territory with decision makers in a diverse range of industries and profiles. You have an amazing opportunity to not only shape the way we sell our product and educate our prospects and clients on our solutions, but an opportunity to join our fastest growing and most successful sales segment in our organization. We are looking for strong communicators with a natural sales instinct and go-getter mentality to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota expectations
- Cold Calling, prospecting new business, and making outbound calls
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers for small fleets
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Provide accurate forecasts for individual revenue
- Ensure accurate data entry for clientele contacted on salesforce
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of Sales experience (B2B experience preferred)
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing
- Coachability and an ability to remain adaptable in a fast-growing environment
- Experience with Salesforce
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.