- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin’s Enablement Team plays a critical role in the strategic implementation of key business initiatives. Every team member has a crucial part in helping us fulfill our mission: To ensure that new and existing frontline team members are equipped with the information and skills they need to thrive in their roles.
Enablement Business Partners report to the Director of Enablement and are accountable for all Enablement initiatives for their respective segments (SDR, MM/ENT, Commercial, SMB, Customer Success, Sales Engineering). For Sales Engineering, this means you will define strategy/roadmap, facilitate and create or co-create Onboarding, Product Training and Workshops for the SE Audience. You will also act as a support system for SEs through strong documentation, a support repository, and by stepping in as an added point of escalation in troubleshooting as needed. Lastly, you will include call monitoring/coaching, and SE best practice-sharing to ensure our SEs are continually improving their performance. Success criteria for this role include but are not limited to rep performance improvement (based on before/after evaluations), ramp time evaluations (for onboarding), and stakeholder/trainee satisfaction surveys.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with Sales Engineering, Product and with functional Enablement Leads (Onboarding, Knowledge Mgmt, etc.)
- Define the strategy/roadmap for Sales Engineering Enablement (including Training, Documentation, and Programmatic Support)
- Listen to Sales Engineers, providing structured feedback, and running coaching sessions
- Create, Facilitate, and Evaluating Training or Programming
- Own and manage the Sales Engineering Knowledge Repository
- Work with Onboarding to develop an SE-specific onboarding program
- Keep a finger on the pulse of best industry practices with regard to Sales Engineering
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years experience in SaaS Sales OR Sales Engineering / SE Enablement experience
- Prior experience supporting a hardware + software solution
- Excellent communicator, presenter, facilitator, coach and influencer
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, bias toward technology, and
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to pull reporting and visualize data
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and actively build solutions for gaps that are slowing or blocking our ability to achieve results
- Expert ability to build relationships, influence, and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
- Experience in ADDIE, Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and other adult learning theory
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.