- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Account Strategy and Growth team drives the strategy, execution and scale of KeepTruckin’s target account universe. This is a very strategic team and plays a key role in our success as we move into new markets and geographies.
We are seeking a Manager, Account Execution to ensure the optimization of our account universe. This role will partner with our data science strategic analytics team and segment sales operations teams to ensure we are moving high propensity to buy accounts through the sales cycle. This role will also tool the field organizations with dashboarding to drive execution and a feedback loop for high propensity to buy signals. This is a new role with the opportunity to develop a best in class approach to account optimization. A successful candidate will bring an understanding of the entire sales cycle and experience analyzing customer buying behaviours.
Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. This role will report to the Director Account Strategy and Growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a process to monitor account performance.
- Tool the team with insightful dashboards.
- Bring a multi-disciplinary and data-rich approach to evaluating customer buying behaviours.
- Be the feedback loop to test and develop buyer signals and attributes..
- Work collaboratively with our Data Science Strategy team and Sales Operations Segment leaders
What We’re Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Experience monitoring the progress of accounts through the sales cycle
- Proficient in Salesforce dashboarding and Tableau
- Success in multiple SaaS environments with at least one experience in a $500M / +100 SMB AE team
- SMB experience is a plus
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.