- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Manager Sales Transformation to join our expanding Sales Strategy and Operations team. With the rapid growth of KeepTruckin’s business, it is imperative for us to continue to scale our process(es) and technology. We are looking for a results driven individual to drive strategic growth through innovation and analytical insights, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales team.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can break down complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solutions. Expertise in business transformation and process re-engineering is required with a demonstrated track record of delivering tangible increase in sales productivity. A successful candidate will have proven skills in designing strategic frameworks, business metrics, processes, tools, and analytics, using an iterative agile approach. Expertise in lean six-sigma tools, statistical analysis, business analytics, design thinking, agile, or other tools/frameworks will be an added asset.
This role will report to the Director Sales Transformation and will partner with Sales Segment VPs, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement and IT.
What You’ll Do:
- Optimization of the sales cycle
- Drive strategic initiatives from inception to delivery by prioritizing, analyzing, designing and deploying appropriate solutions, to deliver customer experience, revenue growth, and increase sales productivity.
- Lead business excellence and process optimization initiatives by evaluating the current state and conducting root cause analysis, designing new process(es) and business metrics, streamline workflows using SLAs to simplify and standardize the sales cycle.
- Lead the design and execution of strategic frameworks to drive revenue growth, scale best practices, using a codified approach.
- Lead internal and external benchmarking programs to achieve best in class standards, and scale best practices.
- Lead tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing roadmaps to achieve the Sales Strategy and Operations vision.
- Be able to envision a future state and define business requirements for the design of process(es), tools, and analytics, to solve business challenges and achieve higher standards of user experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading strategic initiatives that include process or technology transformation, process re-engineering/process improvements, and/or business analytics
- Advanced skills in analytics / tool design with a record of implementing process tools and/or decision support mechanisms
- Success in multiple SaaS environments with at least one experience in a $500M / +100 SMB AE team
- Experience in the SMB segment
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree (Business Administration, Engineering, Math, Science)
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.