- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to play an active part in increasing effectiveness, productivity, and revenue growth in the Sales Team. The Senior Sales Engineer will report directly to the Manager of Sales Engineering. They will be expected to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, technical comprehension, product expertise, business acumen, and overall industry knowledge.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner and strategize with Enterprise Account Executives for discovery calls, product demonstrations, POC support and onsite meetings
- Will be capable of providing customized demonstrations of the KeepTruckin product offering to prospects spanning a multitude of roles
- Successfully match customer pains and requirements to proposed solutions
- Become an expert on KeepTruckin’s competition, lending your expertise to Enterprise AEs working on displacement deals
- Product expert, not only on KeepTruckin’s current offering but our roadmap as well
- Work with Enterprise AEs to respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Sales liaison between multiple internal organizations, including; Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Product Marketing
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 5+ years working with sales prospects in a pre-sales/sales engineering capacity (SaaS and Hardware experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Experience with Enterprise sales cycles
- Experience in the Transportation & Logistics industry is a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Bachelor’s of Science preferred, MS a plus
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.