- Date Posted
- Dec. 8, 2021
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As the Solutions Manager for Professional Services you are charged with overseeing a multiple geo-region team focused on providing rapid integrations and creating a positive impact on customer experience. This position is responsible for career development and performance tracking of direct reports, and effectively prioritizing day-to-day services operations, customer projects and new integration development activities to help grow KeepTruckin’s business. Effective communication is key as you will work closely with stakeholder teams creating strong working relationships with and influencing across customer success, sales, product management, and engineering.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand and anticipate the needs of our customers. Effectively prioritize customer requests from the product backlog by working closely with customers and product managers.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams to prioritize the company needs and drive company-wide, large-scale projects
- Mentor and grow engineers by aligning individual’s ambitions with KT strategic initiatives.
- Define clear KPI metrics for the team and provide timely feedback.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the internal capacity.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of overall experience with a proven track record as a technical leader and 2+ years of management experience leading diverse, remote teams.
- Experience with scrum and the principles of Agile development and/or Kanban with respect to organizing work and prioritizing tasks
- Successfully recruited great engineers in your team and helped them grow in their careers
- Experience driving projects end-to-end and bringing synergies across organizations at all levels with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.