- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage junior managers on performance & development strategies for the CFS 1-9 sub-segment of our SMB business (fleet size of 1-9 vehicles). The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of mentoring and developing SaaS sales leaders at a departmental level. You will be responsible for leading the design and execution of specialized projects involving multiple or cross-functional teams. The opportunity will allow you to lead the fastest-growing sub-segment of KT-SMB.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage junior managers on performance & development strategies for their teams.
- Use functional expertise to identify problems and opportunities of strategic importance to the OB SMB Sales function.
- Educating relevant teams on issues and topics in OB sales and driving decision-making processes.
- Lead a happy and high-performing team of 80 sellers.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of leading a large sales organization with a value-based sales motion.
- Must have experience leading front-line managers.
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement.
- Experience leading both ‘opening’ and ‘closing’ roles within a sales motion (Preferably SMB).
- Experience hiring in a rapidly growing environment.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.