- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Software Engineering
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building new financial products for our customers. As part of this role you will build APIs/services that integrate with payment platforms for processing transactions from KeepTruckin customers.
We are looking for strong engineers to build our financial stack and deliver best-in-class reliability and performance for payment transactions. This team is responsible for (a) building integration with payment platforms (b) processing transactions with high reliability (c) generating invoice and (d) processing payments from KT customers.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and scale data models and improve system performance.
- Build and make scalable design choices for API interfaces to work across internal and external applications and services.
- Ability to quickly learn billing/payment related third party integration like stripe or adyen.
- Building software that improves the cost of running a service in production, reduces iteration time and helps you and the team make better decisions about how and what we build and try next.
- Build appropriate monitoring, logging, debugging for the health of the system.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and projects.
- Actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Mentor and learn from the developers within the engineering organization
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience building product infrastructure, distributed systems and data models
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Experience building for Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure or private clouds
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.