- Islamabad, PK
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Software Engineering
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is a San Francisco-based artificial intelligence-powered hardware and software company that serves more than one million drivers and over 100,000 businesses that power the physical economy by equipping them with the technology needed to improve the safety and efficiency of their operations.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Platform team builds innovative tech at scale. Our engineers build the IoT backbone that handles real time, 2-way communication with hundreds of thousands of devices. We build the platform that powers the Smart Load Board, which connects our customers to the most relevant loads from the world’s largest freight brokers. We build the cloud infrastructure on which all of KT’s backend is built. We keep the whole system reliable and performant. As a Software Engineer on the Platform team, you will play an active role building the fundamental tech that keeps roads safer while driving value for our customers. You’ll work with Golang, Bazel, Kubernetes, Ruby on Rails, Kafka, AWS, ML, and more. Learn, build, and innovate with the Platform team at Keeptruckin.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Connect the world’s trucks by building secure, scalable, distributed services
- Partner with product and engineering teams to build new, high-impact end-to-end features
- Enable teams to build features at scale by providing a foundation of reusable software components and infrastructure
- Improve the performance and reliability of existing systems
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new software services and cloud infrastructure
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Nice to have - experience building cloud infrastructure and distributed systems (AWS)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.