- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Manager Customer Success Transformation to join our expanding Sales Strategy and Operations team. With the rapid growth of KeepTruckin’s business, it is imperative for us to continue to scale our process(es) and technology. We are looking for a results driven individual to drive strategic growth through innovation and analytical insights, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer service organization.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can break down complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solutions. As a member of our Sales Transformation Team, you will design and implement service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations, what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you’re ready to apply your knowledge to optimize and transform customer service solutions. You’ve led a customer success transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you’re at your best when contributing to a team. You’re always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills? Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
This role will report to the Director Sales Transformation and will partner with Customer Success leadership, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement and IT.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead engagements and work streams evaluating processes and performing operational analysis for customer-facing services and functions
- Evaluate customer service offerings, identify gaps, provide recommendations and propose strategic solutions that address their unique needs and business goals
- Evaluate organizational structure, processes, and technology capabilities so they can deliver optimal customer service experiences
- Collaborate with visual designers and analytic teams to generate insights and deliver customer centric, insight driven solutions
- Improve ways to measure and improve their customer-centric metrics
- Define likely change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position customer-service solutions for ongoing success
- Lead internal and external benchmarking programs to achieve best in class standards, and scale best practices.
What We’re Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading strategic initiatives that include process or technology transformation, process re-engineering/process improvements, and/or business analytics
- Advanced skills in analytics / tool design with a record of implementing process tools and/or decision support mechanisms
- Success in multiple SaaS environments with at least one experience in a $500M / +100 SMB AE team
- Experience in the SMB segment
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree (Business Administration, Engineering, Math, Science)
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.