- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As the Manager of SMB Customer Success, you will be responsible for supporting our customer retention function while also furthering the growth of our Customer Success organization. Reporting to the Director of SMB Customer Success you will manage a high volume retention team while also working to coordinate, execute, and manage programs to effectively retain customers through positive relationship-building, active listening, strategic problem-solving, and a customer-oriented approach.
We are looking for a strong team player who is highly analytical, dedicated to coaching, has excellent communication skills and is an open-minded and detailed problem solver. We appreciate a person who will work relentlessly to help us continue to build a world-class Customer Success organization that will be one of the most rewarding opportunities you have in your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of 20 that will continue to grow across the daily operations of the CS SMB Retention function - metric attainment, pacing, productivity, and process adherence
- Develop and maintain insightful reporting to guide decision-making and communicate team progress and attainment to upper management on a regular basis
- Coach and support skill development regarding customer success attributes, risk mitigation strategies, soft skills, knowledge attainment, and daily workload management techniques
- Utilize our existing tech stack to identify opportunities for frictionless customer experiences, optimize internal communication flow, and experiment different risk mitigation deflection strategies
- Gain a strong understanding of the industry and our product mix and how it generates value for our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations and a track record of working collaboratively with internal departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building with both internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Professional client-facing skills including but not limited to strong presentation abilities, thoughtful question asking and negotiation abilities when needed
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.