- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about KeepTruckin. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance via calls and emails, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Technical Support function. As a bilingual Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support in both Spanish and English.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide bilingual Spanish & English Email, Chat and Voice Support - Answer inbound inquiries coming through KeepTruckin’s support hotline, live chat feature or support email address during Pacific Standard Time business hours
- Customer Service Analysis - collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues
- System Evaluation - evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale
What We’re Looking For:
- Bilingual: Fluent in speaking Spanish and English (US)
- Skilled in written communication (both Spanish and English)
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Comfortable with rotational shifts
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.