- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Are you ready to power the World’s connections?
Kong makes connecting APIs and microservices across today’s hybrid, multi-cloud environments easier and faster than ever. We power trillions of API transactions for leading organizations globally through our end-to-end API platform.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a key member of the Marketing Operations team who will directly contribute to the growth of our business. The Marketing Operations Analyst will be obsessed with process improvement to build and automate various inbound and outbound lead lifecycle programs. This individual should be prepared to document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve how we manage the full lifecycle of our customers. They will build dashboards and use the data to help better understand prospects and customers by analyzing the data produced by various programs and campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Sales Operations teams to identify improvements in current processes and systems
- Project manage requests for webinars, events, and email campaigns across marketing and oversee campaign operations execution
- Analyse web journeys and optimize conversion paths
- Measure Marketing’s contribution to sales pipeline, and assess performance throughout the entire funnel
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, building a business case, translating analytic results into usable learnings and actions
- Ensure we have documented processes in place that facilitate accurate data collection
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in SaaS Software
- Analytical and metrics driven
- Desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- Experience with a CRM system (we use Salesforce)
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems and how they work
- Understanding of web analytics and how to optimize them
- Ability to work across the organization, especially with sales
- Able to create dashboards detailing insights for a broad range of stakeholders
About Being a Konger:
First and foremost an individual that brings their unique background and diverse perspectives to a globally distributed group of makers, thinkers, and doers focused on helping today’s developers build tomorrow’s technology.
Secondly a person on our team embodies our core values, believes in the power of Open Source, and puts design at the heart of everything they do. When each of our employees accomplish this, technology companies, major banks, e-commerce innovators, and government agencies put Kong in front of their most important web applications.
Kong Core Values:
- Be Inclusive. We work together from anywhere to achieve our common goals. Our differences make us stronger.
- Be Authentic. We are genuine, principled and confident without arrogance. Show respect and kindness, especially in tough moments.
- Be Relentlessly Resourceful. We work with purpose, obsession and grit. It takes muscle to do hard things and doing hard things build muscle.
- Be Customer Obsessed. We care. Customers are everything, we put them at the center of everything you do. We are all empowered to make an impact.
- Be Curious. We value ideas over hierarchy. Never accept the status quo. We make bold bets, fail, and learn everyday. There is always a way.
- Be an Owner. We drivers not passengers and own the quality and outcomes of our work.
- See some of the examples here https://konghq.com/customers/
Lastly, each person at Kong is passionate about solving challenges that will fundamentally shape the future of technology and have ownership of their work, making an impact, and having fun along the way.